Thursday, January 07, 2010

Ask me Anything



This will be my first post for the year.
I was lurking around my classmates Tumblr account. Then I found Tricia Gosingtian's page too, then went to his cousin, whom I thought his brother Mark Gosingtian, the one who make the famous tag line, "Where I'm from, Everyone's a hero". Oh well, I found Tumblr interesting but I'm still thinking twice if I am going to sign-up an account with them due of me having lots of accounts to maintain to, there is Facebook, Multiply, Forums, Photos sharing space and all that. But this is not my topic today. Haha.

The title says, Ask me Anything, yes, do ask me anything. I saw the entry of Mark in his Tumblr, telling that he has this formspring.me account and feel free to ask him anything. So I read, read and read, then I saw that RA Rivera as one too. And then read, read, read again. And also, when lurking around my acquiantance from BrewRATs that he also has formspring, then I visited it, read his answers etc., I got curious on how to sign-up, and thinking if I'm going to sign another site, another username/password to be remembered, but then I found out that you can login thru Facebook, voila! I got my account. It's a simple click then type necessary information to finish the two-step registration.

So there you go, feel free to ask/say anything.

BTW, I have another blog, but it's a photoblog, but for now, I'm using it as the container for my Project 365. It is entitled Projek365. Come and visit it. Share you comments/critiques or whatever you have in mind. Have a nice day!

No comments: