Monday, February 02, 2009

*Dang* ENROOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMENT

January 8, 2009


I arrived around 0730H. I saw Lester, he was outside the computer laboratory waiting if he'll get a chance to be the first. So I chat with him for awhile. He told me that there are some students in room A403 (there were chairs to be occupied). Having the same scenario as before, that queues were not followed, we decided to stay outside the lab. And some of I41 peeps came. Ms. Dulatre, registrar head came and said that we should wait on the said room. We followed it and seated. I'm the 8th student. She (Ms. Celsa), said that it would be by batch, 1 batch:10 students and will start in two minutes. Minutes had gone and we haven't started yet. The 1:10 policy had chaged when they implement 1:5. Okay, forgiven.

When they called second 5, I was lucky, I'm IN. I sat on the first workstation near the door. To be able to access/reserve schedule, I should loggged-in first, *dang!* I can't login!!! It says that I already register.

-"Ma'am! Ma'am! Hindi po ako makapaglogin. Pero hindi pa po ako nagparegister."
-"Ako rin po." says one of the CPE students.

Ms. Adao changed the settings of the browser but still no go. She told it to a guy who I beleive also facilitates the enrolment. I approached him and said my dilemma. There, I found out the I was pre-enrolled with SOFTDEV - Java. (How come, I don't even had one and I cannot access the portal from home.) I wanted that subject to be changed and he then activated my account and advise to login again. Okay, my login is working, *tsugudung* I can;t preview my assesment. Ms. Osang said that it was okay. Ok, PRINTING TIME!!!! *ouch!* LOW TONER!!!!

-"Tsktsktsk. Bayan!?!?!"

All student who used the computers on the first row experienced the same. Ms. Adao then told us to relogin. She activate our account again and presto! I got my SAF with "blurred" writings, but not the same as the printing with the first one. Okay, after almost an hour, from 0730H to 0824H, at last my SAF has been printed.

Checking announcement..... *voila!*

"Cashier: A301/A302"

Seeing this, I immediately when down. *aray!* I entered A302. There were personnels, the security giving forms and some student. THE SYSTEM IS DOWN, IT CANNOT PRINT. *patay!* I waited more than thirty minutes to be entertained. I have my OR printed 0916H.

At last, COR PRINTING.

"Ooppss, no one is IN!!"

There were only two personnels from Registrar, Doms (CS) and I were the early birds. *ahaha* My COR has been printed 1007H. I've waited almost an hourto have it. This were the scenario, when I came, the problem was the MARGIN, the print touches the logo of the school. So, wait again until fixed. The spacing was set to millimeters and not to inches. After minutes, the empty room was full of students. They already occupied the first two rows and still, I'm sitting on that chair. Problem has been fixed, however, another problem occured. It cannot print more than one copies. I needed three!!! What the personnel did, she printed it out one by one.

Other students have their enrollment really fast, but me, for the entire stay in FEU-EAC, O had all the worsts enrollment system. *Pardon me, I really had to burst it out.*

That's the horrible last enrollment (hoping/cross-fingers) in FEU-EAST ASIA COLLEGE.


KRISTIN'S ENROLLMENT TIME FRAME: 0730H - 1007H.

No comments: