Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I thought I thought

Third term of my second year really end yesterday, April 17, 2007 at exactly, 1630 hours.

I deserved to pass this term.

Here's a little story about the last few days of this term, the FINAL EXAMINATION WEEK (but let's talk about the first and last day).

First day, WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2007 started: 0900; ended: 1300.

I really love that subject but I FAILED.

Next, I was exempted.

------>>

I failed in my final exam in WEBPROG, I don't know what happened to that, I was really upset then when I saw my exam result. What really irritating was, I was the one to know that our grade in presentation was posted in our group (but I didn't expect that also my result of the ecam was posted). Then I saw my failing grade. I cried when I got home. I cried a lot. As in cry, cry, cry and cry. The other thing was, I have an examination the following day.

The FINAL JUDGMENT was held yesterday, April 17, 2007 at 1600 hours.

It was the time where can we get our grades. Luckily, suprisingly, my grade in WEBPROG is unbelieveable, I got 4.0. The time I wasted in crying is worth. Thank GOD that he listen to my dilemma. I really love that subject, I even slept 0400 hours for that. Anyway, prayer works!

yun lang.

Thank you for wasting your time. Next time, you'll read another nonsense story.

Thank you.

Posted in Multiply - June 29, 2007

No comments: