Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ang mga Susunod na post at galing sa aking Multiply akawnt...

Ikaanim ng Hunyo noong nakaraang taon ng gawin ko ang BLOG POST na ito.
Kasagsagan noon ng bilangan para sa pagka-Senador, kaya ewan ko ba, nagpost na lang ako eh.
At ito ang una kong artikulo.




June 6, 2007

Earlier, the Commission on Election proclaimed the new (half) set of the senate. They were:

Legarda, Loren

Escudero, Chiz

Lacson, Ping

Villar, Manny

Pangilinan, Kiko

Aquino, Noynoy

Angara, Ed

Cayetano, Alan

Arroyo, Joker

Honasan, Gringo

For me, being a youth, that wasn't able to vote ('cause I'm not 18 yet), the most number of Genuine Opposition is such overwhelming. Though my dad is against to some of the candidates of GO, still, he voted them last election.

I don't know why I feel these things this way. I am happy that they won. Or I am just really oppose to the administration. I don't know. Since the 'Garci' thing before, I lost my trust to the administration side of the government, the cheating in towns etc.

But I got questions in my head:

1. Why do candidates (local/national) need to cheat, don't they trust themselves?

2. Why do people have to sacrifice their lives just for that box, that they shouldn't?

I believe that, we should have a clean election every election year. They will not suffer from those kind of incidents, but the youth, the youngs and the future generation Z. No one should sacrifice his own life for this such thing (that will never change?), we just need honesty and trust to our countrymen.

By the way,

Congratulations to the new proclaimed senators. I hope Trillianes will make it, and so with Pimentel.

:D

*****************************

UPDATE:

Unfortunately, si Zubiri ang nanalo against Pimentel. And everyone knows that. Tagal na kasi nito.

No comments: